- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The contract is a contract of supply. By placing a booking with JSP Taxis for services, the client is
presumed to have agreed to these terms and conditions.
- Requests for services should preferably be made in advance.
- The first 10 minutes of waiting are automatically in our charges, thereafter we will charge waiting time
by 15 minute increments at the rate published in our tariff, currently £21 per hour. Note that Airport Transfers
are subject to our published time allowance of up to 60 minutes from landing time.
- JSP Taxi Services cannot be held responsible for any delays caused due to traffic congestion, weather conditions,
roadworks, incidents on roads or vehicle mechanical failure.
- Unless instructed otherwise by the customer, the driver will travel by the route considered most appropriate
on the day.
- We are insured for passengers travel. This insurance is for public liability and does not constitute travel insurance.
- A reasonable amount of ordinary passenger luggage is allowed but luggage which in the opinion of the
driver amounts to an excessive weight will not be carried.
- We observe a non-smoking policy in all our cars.
- We reserve the right to refuse travel to anyone deemed to be a nuisance or danger to our passengers or drivers.
- The carrying or use of unregistered weapons, or any illegal drugs in our cars is totally forbidden. You must
inform us about any registered weapons you wish to carry with you at the time of booking.
- You must seek our permission to carry pets with you in our vehicles. Guide dogs are allowed but you must
inform us at time of booking.
- The following charges may apply (on total cost)
- Christmas / New Year – 100%
- 11pm – 7am, Sundays and Bank Holidays – 50%
- Should a passenger be travel sick there will be a valet charge of £80